/*Blog Header*/

Monday, February 9

Things I do when no one's looking


I had to go in to work on Sunday and as I was all alone in the office I indulged in a secret act so shameful I would have been mortified if anyone saw me. I was working away with iTunes playing in the background but when this tune came on I turned the volume up to 11 and completely, um, rocked out to it.

Download: Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...) - Queen (mp3)

There was much vigorous nodding of the head, biting of the lower lip, air-guitaring, and even playing of the drums on my desk.

Promise you won't tell anyone.

5 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger ally. said...

you're a bleedin disgrace. you'll be of to see that we will rock you on yer next trip i suppose. how could you....
i'm not angry i'm just disappointed

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger office pest said...

Nohing wrong with that. Perfectly normal. We all do it.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger The Wolfmen said...

Queen - have become a guilty pleasure, but their seventies stuff never disappoints

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... the low-cut unitard thing...
If you're not Freddie, or Paul Stanley, of someone decidedly hairy, then I reckon you really can't pull it off, no?

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're certainly not alone. But there was also a publically performed, unforgotten parody on Queen's „Bohemian Rhapsody“ by German's No. 1 late night host Harald Schmidt a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJpBRRYoUd4

He also performed „Somebody to love“ in one of his other shows, as far as I remember with a lot more passion as in this example. But it's funny anyhow :-) ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home